- 500g of minced chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder 1 clove garlic, minced
- Black pepper (enough pinch to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups of corn flour (or 2 cups of natural corn flakes, crushed)
- 1/2 cup of flax seed flour 2 eggs
- Preheat an oven for 10 minutes (200°C).
- Combine onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix with minced chicken.
- Take small amounts (30g) of chicken and mold them in order to have the nuggets shape.
- Mix the corn flour and flax seed flour together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, place the eggs (mix them with a whisk or fork).
- Dipp the nuggets in the egg bowl, and coat them with corn and flax seed mixture. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake them for 30 minutes, or til they get brown and crunchy.
Serving: 15 portions (pieces).