- 2 packages (300g each) of fresh whole-leaf spinach, trimmed and washed
- 3 onions, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 cups of soft tofu
- 3 eggs + 3 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and saute onion till it starts to soften, add the spinach and cook till wilted. Set aside till cool.
- In a blender, beat eggs with the tofu, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste. Add the cooled spinach and mix to combine
- Distribute the spinach mixture into cupcakes cups (or use a medium baking pan, coated with olive oil).
- Bake at 180°C for about 35 minutes until puffed.
Portion: 8 portions.